Program Secretary – Dreamsea Projectitofficerppim-webadmin
Digital Repository of Endangered and Affected Manuscripts in Southeast Asia (DREAMSEA) is a Programme that strives to preserve the content of manuscripts in the entire region of Southeast Asia, and to make this content fully and openly accessible online. The Programme is carried out by the Center for the Study of Islam and Society (PPIM) Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta State Islamic University (UIN) Jakarta, Indonesia, in cooperation with the Centre for the Study of Manuscripts Culture (CSMC), University of Hamburg, Germany. The digital repository is presented in collaboration with the Hill Museum and Manuscripts Library. The Programme is supported by Arcadia, a charitable fund of Lisbet Rausing and Peter Baldwin, based in the UK. The programme is initiated since 2017 and takes place throughout the year on a full-time basis. DREAMSEA will preserve the manuscripts throughout Southeast Asia. Southeast Asia is a region with a high rate of cultural diversity. Since this Programme wants to safeguard this diversity, it will accommodate manuscripts written in any script and field of science as long as the manuscripts originate from the region of Southeast Asia. The basic principle in the DREAMSEA Programme is to preserve Southeast Asian manuscripts that are under threat to be damaged or lost (endangered), whose condition already may have been negatively influenced by natural or socio-political circumstances in Southeast Asia (affected). These conditions of endangeredness and affectedness may be used to define criteria for selecting the manuscripts to be digitised: Uniqueness of the Manuscripts, Significance of Text, Cultural Endangeredness/Affectedness, and Physical Endangeredness/Affectedness.
In five years, DREAMSEA run the program successfully, either in substantial or administrative. To support next program, we are looking for Program Secretary, who will join immediately and will be based in South Tangerang, Banten, with the responsibilities as follow:
- Ensure the communication and coordination are clearly between PPIM UIN Jakarta and CSMC University of Hamburg, Germany.
- Ensure the programme implementation based on the timeline and the objectives of the programme.
- Able to identify the problems, then seek and offer the best way to solve the problems.
- High initiative to take some chance to make the programme run smoothly and more effective.
- Responsible to handle administrative task of the programme.
- Liase with each programme team member to ensure their need of goods and services related to the programme.
- Preparing general letters, letters of assignment, and other administrative files to support programme preparation, implementation, and reporting.
- Arrangement of meeting, conference, workshop, etc. (contact the participants, arrange minutes of meeting, presentation file, etc.)
- Keep filing and archiving systems in place
- Maintain good relationship with project team members/internal and external partners.
- Conduct procurement procedures and authorisation procedures are followed, with the finance & administration staff.
- Bachelor Degree of Manajemen, Business Administration, Psychology, International Relation, or others.
- 1 year experience in related field. Fresh Graduated with high qualification are welcome to apply.
- Have a strong analytical thinking.
- Have ability to work with a tight schedule/deadline.
- High initiative and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English is a must.
Please submit your complete Resume/Curriculum Vitae with Subject “Program Secretary – DREAMSEA” to email@example.com. Closing date : January, 19th 2023.